Monday, January 29, 2007

more Artwork from High School 1979-80 !


I remember when high school memories were pretty fresh in my mind--probably for a solid 10 years after the fact--even though junior high school memories seemed really far back at the time of when I was still in high school, and grade school memories were vague and fuzzy. Now, even college-era memories are seeming foggy! But when I found this -- a piece I did in my senior year; it refreshed a lot of memories!
This is a silk-screened image, cut out and I added checker-board hair with a Sharpie marker. I believe I thought I was Andy Warhol. (12 x 15").

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't gain Warhol style cred until you get shot.

5:22 PM  
Blogger beautiful monster said...

our 15 minutes of famine?

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home